The National Weather Service in Pendleton has Issued a Winterstorm Warning Above 3500 Feet Heavy Snow which is in Effect Until 4am PDT Thursday for the Northwest Blue Mountains of Washingtion (latitude: 46.1017, longitude: -118. 066)
* Snow Accumulations: 6 to 10 Inches of Snow are Expected By Thursday Morning.
* Elevation: Above 3500 Feet.
* Timing: Snow will Develop this Morning and Increase in Intensitythis Afternoon and Evening.
* Locations Include: Ski Bluewood Resort.
* Impacts: Roads will Become Snow Covered and Hazardous.
Precautionary/preparedness Actions A Winter storm Warning for Heavy Snow Means Significant Snow Accumulations are Expected. Snowfall Intensities will be HeavyEnough to Substantially Reduce Visibilities at Times. An Upper Level Low Pressure System will Bring Moisture and Cold Air to Eastern Oregon Through tonight. This will Result in Snow for Portions of the Region.